» News Archives
So, I have new and revised rules for CAMEOS!!! (Characters you submit who can be in the story)
Here they are:
What You Can Submit:
1. Legendaries and Mythicals. I do not think I need any more Legends and Mythics in my story, so NO.
2. Shinies. I do accept shinies, but not very much, as they are rare, obviously.
3. Other pokemon. So, I honestly don’t really care if your pokemon is like, a different color, or a variation or something. Just make it realistic, and not WAY too variated. Like, I wouldn’t accept a rainbow colored Eevee, for obvious reasons. But like, an Eevee with pink ears and tail tip and paws I would take.
4. Fakemon. You can submit Fakemon! I have a couple of my own Fakemon in here, so that’s why.
If You Do Submit:
If you do submit, please be okay if:
1. I don’t put them in as much.
2. I kill them off.
3. If they only appear like once in the story or more than another cameo.
This isn’t because of bias, it’s just because some situations may need a certain pokemon more than another pokemon in that case. Like, you wouldn’t want to put a Fire Type in the ocean, would you?
4. If they look somewhat different. I have my own style, a certain change in your character may work better for me and my comic.
If you skipped all of that and just wanted to submit,
GO BACK AND READ.
This is important, and I don’t want someone coming up to me and yelling at me because I did something they didn’t like to their cameo that was in the rules.
Now! If you’re okay with that, here’s what you need to submit a cameo:
Personality/Nature: (A general persona of your character, not too detailed please. If possible, just submit a Nature, you can find the list here: https://pokemondb.net/mechanics/natures)
Ref/Description: (If you can’t draw, just give me and extremely detailed description)
Thank you for reading, and if you did, submitting! -o3o-
posted by LightEclipse @ October 23rd, 2017, 12:37 pm -
Post A Comment